Track and Save v3 from E.ON
Track and Save v3 from E.ON was launched as an electricity only, gas only or dual fuel tariff on the 8th October 2009.
Track and Save v3 was launched as a direct replacement to Track and Save v2 which was withdrawn from sale to new customers on the same date.
Track and Save v3 provides customers with a guarantee that their gas and electricity prices will be cheaper than British Gas standard bills for existing customers until 1 February 2011.
The key features of Track and Save v3 are:
- Available to Single Electricity, Single Gas and Dual Fuel customers (customers taking one of the single products cannot have a different product for their other fuel)
- Customers can pay via Monthly Direct Debit or Cash/Cheque
- No Cancellation Fee.
- Tesco Clubcard Points available
- No IGT charge
- Not available to Prepayment and non standard meters e.g. Economy10, Restricted Hours Tariffs
- Customers can manage their accounts on line and get paperless bills but will not receive an additional online discount.
Energylinx allows domestic energy customers to compare the gas and electricity prices of Track and Save v3 from E.ON against all other energy tariffs to see if it is the best tariff for your home.
You can either call Energylinx for free on 0800 849 7077 or click on one of the links below:
If you wish to compare gas and electricity prices click here
If you wish to compare electricity only prices click here
This page was last updated 8th October 2009