E.ON Price Protection April 2013 from E.ON
E.ON Price Protection April 2013 from E.ON was launched on the 13th January 2011.
The key features of E.ON Price Protection April 2013 are:
- Prices are capped at a premium of 7% above standard rate until 1st April 2013
- Prices are capped and not fixed. This means that prices will not go up during the capped price period. Prices will be decreased if E.ON standard prices decrease below the standard price level at the point of sale during the capped price period.
- Contract cancellation fee of £50 per fuel (£100 dual fuel)
- Available to dual fuel and single electricity customers (single electricity product is not available with other E.ON gas products)
- Discounts for Monthly Cash/Cheque and Fixed Monthly Direct Debit customers.
- Not available to prepayment, Heatwise and restricted hour meters
- Customers can register for Customer Self Serve to manage their account online and receive paperless bills (no additional discount).
- Tesco Clubcard points are available with this product (1 point for every £2 spent)
- No IGT charge
- No Mains Gas discount applicable in relevant area’s
- At plan end date Dual Fuel customers will be switched to similar product or one of E.ON’s Standard Plans.
To find out if E.ON Price Protection April 2013 from E.ON is the right tariff for your home call us on 0800 849 7077 or click on one of the links below:
If you wish to compare gas and electricity prices click here
If you wish to compare electricity only prices click here
Cancellation fees: Early Termination Fees of £50 per fuel should you leave this tariff before the 1st April 2013
This page was last updated 13th January 2011